“Working to build an environment where ideas, individuals and management come together with creativity to improve the artistic quality of life.”
Ekphrasis Studio is an initiative for cultural and creative development. Our Aims & Services include:
- Legal recognition of status for artists and creative freelancers
- Development of research & evaluation for the art market, culture heritage & tourism, cultural policies and management
- Digitization of heritage, arts, culture and events
- Creative public education & awareness
- Engagement of individuals and communities in creative industries
- Establishing alternative exhibit spaces for arts/ Challenge the art form
- Cross-promoting the Arts, Heritage, Culture & Tourism
- Increasing the artistic quality of life for the general population
The Directors of Ekphrasis Studio have a combined 14 years of experience in the field of Arts Management and 12 years in related academic study at European and North American institutes.
Blerina Berberi & Kevin Tummers holds a Masters Degree in Arts and Heritage: Policy, Management and Education, from the University of Maastricht, The Netherlands. Ekphrasis has communication to a wide national and international network from media (newspapers, journalists, TV channels), arts and heritage (artists and organizations).
Address: Str.”Mustafa Lleshi“, Nr.41, 1010 Tirana, Albania
3208 Highway 1, Belliveau Cove, Po box 137, B0W 1J0, Nova Scotia, Canada
Albania: +355- 4- 234-2177 and/ or +355-69-22- 69-584